Lighter and thinner – only 85. Our reading for a long time we understand that weight problems. Therefore, we have worked hard to create our new Kindle is lighter than ever before – just 85. grams – for a comfortable reading for hours with one hand. Kindle is lighter and thinner than a paperback book than a magazine. Only a third of an inch in profile, fits perfectly the Kindle in your hands.
Ergonomic Design Kindle is simple to hold and keep reading. We have with long-form reading in mind. To keep reading than reading for long periods of time, people by nature love and change their position too often with one hand. Kindle ‘s. flip buttons are located on both sides, which allows to turn the page and keep reading anywhere. The new soft-touch texture is comfortable to hold and will never be warm in your hands.
Do not heat to a laptop or tablet contrast, the Kindle is not hot, so you may comfortably keep reading as long as you want.
simple to use, no computer required, unlike most electronic devices, we simply desirable to hold the Kindle. Kindle is wireless, use and ready to use out of the box – no installation, no software to install, no computer required.
Kindle is our #1 best-selling item for two years running. It’s also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it’s even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen â€“ 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight â€“ No glare
- New and Improved Fonts â€“ New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design â€“ 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6″ size reading area
- 17% Lighter â€“ Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months â€“ A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage â€“ Up to 3,500 books
- Built-In Wi-Fi â€“ Shop and download books in less than 60 seconds
- 20% Faster Page Turns â€“ Seamless reading
- Enhanced PDF Reader â€“ With dictionary lookup, notes, and highlights
- WebKit-Based Browser â€“ Browse the web over Wi-Fi (experimental)